Monday 20 September 2010

Interview with Tatler.

Interview with Tatler:

She explained: "It is absolutely not reality. This is a business decision. I can learn from it. It adds entertainment value. I know my focus. I have a long-term plan, so I don't get stuck in the moment."

The brunette beauty - who is currently dating male model Johannes Huebl - revealed she doesn't plan to stay in reality television forever and will eventually move into the world of fashion design. She told Tatler magazine: "I want to act, model, try it all. Designing a collection will come in time."

However, the 24-year-old star admitted she prefers spending time in London to her native New York, as she believes British people are more genuine. Olivia added: "People are always looking for the negative and not focusing on the positive. In New York people can be too accepting too quickly. In London, people are slower to accept you, but once they do, you can have deeper relationships."

No comments:

Post a Comment